iphone 6 lcd (front panel) swap
Hi there ,
I have 2 iphone 6 , 1 white and 1 black ,
I intend to swap the colors , do you think this is possible and easy to do ?
I am going with the youtube repair replacement videos.
Do I need to disconnect the battery cable before removing the lcd screen?
What would be a good way , the goal is to get the white iphone 6 black , and the
black iphone 6 white ^^
Thanks for the help
- 04-18-2015, 06:48 AM #2iMore Genius
- 4,772 Posts
Re: iphone 6 lcd (front panel) swap
You have one iPhone 6 black and one white. You want to swap the colours and you will end up with one black and one white.
There is something here I'm not getting. Are you trying to change the colours to seem like the IMEI matches the colours you want for some reason?
I admit I'm confused.
Personally I wouldn't try anything like this. We often get question from folks who engage in repairs and run into trouble.
Other choice is to take it to a proper Apple repair shop.
Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6 ️️️
- By deedeebear in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 14Last Post: 04-26-2015, 06:17 PM
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 12Last Post: 04-26-2015, 02:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2015, 08:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2015, 08:36 PM