Crescent issue with front facing camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
No capes, cookies or panties bunched. In the end this is a public forum and sadly, it's quite likely someone will be critical of what you ask. Evidence is in this thread. Moved on....

Last edited:

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
The amount you've protested here says everything.

"As a fellow forum member, I felt the need to point that out".

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The amount you've protested here says everything.

"As a fellow forum member, I felt the need to point that out".

You've begged the protest by continuing your tirade over someone offering an opinion of a post. I always get a kick out of people who feel only positively reflected opinions have a place in a community...they're usually the first ones to jump all over more critical observations, but never really have a strong argument against such besides "Stop being a meanie ****!" with their arms crossed in moral disgust (lol).

No capes, cookies or panties bunched. In the end this is a public forum and sadly, it's quite likely someone will be critical of what you ask. Evidence is in this thread.

The world is a critical place.

Moved on...

:beer:

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
You've begged the protest by continuing your tirade over someone offering an opinion of a post. I always get a kick out of people who feel only positively reflected opinions have a place in a community...they're usually the first ones to jump all over more critical observations, but never really have a strong argument against such besides "Stop being a meanie ****!" with their arms crossed in moral disgust (lol).

And it doesn't need to be. Let's be part of the solution and keep the negative opinions to ourselves and this forum would be a more pleasant place to visit.

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site

Sounds like you experience this a lot!

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't have to be...but it is.

Lot of people like you around.

Like I said be part of the solution...one of the first rules of electronic communication is there is no emotion and it can be interpreted differently than intended. What one may think is merely a harmless response can be perceived as being critical or belittling to another.

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Like I said be part of the solution...one of the first rules of electronic communication is there is no emotion and it can be interpreted differently than intended. What one may think is merely a harmless response can be perceived as being critical or belittling to another.

I'm perfectly fine where I am, thanks though! Enjoy your cookie cutter approach all you want.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
[TIP]Let's bring this back from the weeds and discuss the topic... [/TIP] which has really been more or less exhausted...

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Nothing cookie cutter about any of this. It's just like life. You treat others like you expect to be treated. If you unintentionally rub someone the wrong way...you apologize. Basic proper manners. Some have it, some don't.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Nothing cookie cutter about any of this. It's just like life. You treat others like you expect to be treated. If you unintentionally rub someone the wrong way...you apologize. Basic proper manners. Some have it, some don't.

We can keep this going if you want to, lol. My words were intentional, why the hell would I apologize for them? Come back to reality buddy, some people live here, some don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox