For better battery I am considering to switch to iPhone 6 plus or note 4

Shahzad Ghani

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
I m getting 6 to less than 7 hour usage time on my iPhone 6 when I use heavily like gaming movies and 3G data browsing it is 4 to 5 hour

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I m getting 6 to less than 7 hour usage time on my iPhone 6 when I use heavily like gaming movies and 3G data browsing it is 4 to 5 hour

In other words, you are getting exactly what one would expect out of the iPhone 6 battery, give or take. If you prefer iOS and the iPhone, get the 6 Plus. If you prefer android and the Galaxy series, get the Note 4. There really isn't anything else to be said on the matter.

mike80421

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
The battery life is better but man do I find the Plus way too big, even the 6 I find is a bit too big. When taking the 5 is feels so good.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In other words, you are getting exactly what one would expect out of the iPhone 6 battery, give or take. If you prefer iOS and the iPhone, get the 6 Plus. If you prefer android and the Galaxy series, get the Note 4. There really isn't anything else to be said on the matter.

'Nuf said...;)

Shahzad Ghani

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
yup i am going for iphone 6 Plus.. just saw battery stats of people near 12 hours usage ..insane.. and 1080 p would fill my needs for movies and reading experience... i tried note 4 other day..battery drain was same as iphone 6 on that thing but stand by battery drain was even worse than iphone 6... so i am not considering that option. thnx for every one

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
No one can answer that because they aren't using your phone for you. Both devices have comparable battery life. What is better for you depends on how invested you are in the current ecosystem you use and the other devices you own, which may or may not work well with what you decide on moving forward.

If I have an iMac and AppleTV then I certainly outfit get a Note 4, for example. You give up too much in such a migration regardless of how great you think the phone itself is.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2