iphone 6-i don't see the "forget this network" option
I need to reset my wifi accessibility on my iPhone 6. My wifi connections appear in my settings however when I enter the password, it denies my access. I want to forget the network and then recreate it, but I am unable to get the "forget this network" option. I only receive "Join this network" which then leads me to the password which then doesn't work. I have hit the "i" button several times, but it doesn't give me any other option except to join the network. I am sitting within inches from the router, etc., so I am in range. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
- 04-10-2015, 08:53 AM #2
- 04-10-2015, 08:53 AM #3
- 10-20-2015, 11:41 AM #4iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: On my iPhone 6, where is the forget this network option?
I am facing same issue with wifi connectivity after updating to iOS 9.0.2 and even after Resetting network settings its showing same error "unable to join network"
Note: all other devices are connecting to this wifi network and working properly. I am only facing issue on iphone.
- 10-20-2015, 11:42 AM #5
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 7Last Post: 04-12-2015, 12:08 PM
- By scwleung in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2015, 08:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2015, 08:48 AM
How can I get my iPhone 6 with a Maxis plan to get 3G(right now I have data roaming in Thailand only get E)?By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2015, 07:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2015, 03:12 AM