- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
i6 calendar 2nd alert missing
This has done my head in since January. I now have the solution, after hours and quite a few Apple I-tech support people....... Thanks to the guy in the Philippines who finally sorted it. OMG. Thank-you so much!
The apple calendar - second alert is not supported by Outlook/Hotmail.
So when you create a new event: put in the title, the location, and click on calendar, if you are using outlook 'HOME' under icloud needs to be ticked for the second calendar alert to be activated and visible.
Ticking any of your options under outlook/Hotmail will only give you one calendar alert.
Seems simple. But this has taken months, and countless Apple techy help people.
Persistence pays off. Never, ever give up. Amen.
- 04-10-2015, 07:11 AM #2
Re: i6 calendar 2nd alert missing
Thank you for the information. I've never had any issues with alerts for calendar events, but then again, I don't set double-alerts........Still, it's good to know that there is a remedy for people who are experiencing what you had been. Thank you...
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 02:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2015, 09:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2015, 09:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 06:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2015, 04:05 PM