What iPhone 6 color should I get?

I

iMore Question

what iphone 6 color should i get?

ok so im getting my iphone 6 on the 17 of this month im a 13 yr old guy and I almost ALWAYS get the black phone so I don't want space gray also bc it shows scratches more (imo) so between silver or gold I personally like the gold more but im afraid that 1: the white front might take my eyes off my facetime/youtube etc. 2: the gold might look a little girlish. reasons for NOT wanting silver: 1: it looks so f*cking bland/plain but some ppl say it goes with more cases which doesn't make sense bc IT HAS A CASE ON meaning you cant tell what color its lol... but plz help out.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: what iphone 6 color should i get?

Go with the one you like the most- plenty of guys have the gold and like it-

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site

i have iPhone with gold lining and it was good. you can match with different cases. i will recommend you the gold one

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Honestly I like black bezel myself. White distracts my eyes too much. If I had to do a white one, I'd go with gold. It's quite nice and classy.

However keep in mind a case can change the phone to whatever you want, so pick the bezel color you really like.

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site

I used to have black phones all the time,this time with 6, I tried to go silver (white) and for me it works best.

EchoOne30

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site

I'm an adult male and I went with the white one. In hindsight the black one might've been better as when the display is off the phone looks seamless. But eh, I like the white one.

This is my first iPhone and I find the white just looks fresh.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR