How can I get into my WhatsApp?

anon5990725

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
WhatsApp - Too many attempts

Hi everyone,

I updated my iPhone6 to 8.3 and then I factory rest it to have a fresh copy of IOS.

I installed WhatsApp (latest version), when I tried to verified my number I get the verification code message, however I can not enter the verification code because the (Keyboard) disappeared and a message of (too many attempts) shows.

I #Google it ( but no result), Please Help me!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: WhatsApp - Too many attempts

I can only *assume* that WhatsApp needs to be updated to work correctly with iOS 8.3. Try contacting the Devs at their website.

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site

I just did the upgrade from iTunes to 8.3 and WhatsApp is working just fine.I guess because I didnt do a "Clean" install

yanvsk

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site

I just did the upgrade from iTunes to 8.3 and WhatsApp is working just fine.I guess because I didnt do a "Clean" install

I think the clean install is what might have caused the problem. I did a standard upgrade and it worked fine for me.

Emanuel Klettenberg

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site

galera simples facil e pratico quando chegar o codico de verica??o vai chegar um url ? so voc?s abrir o url e confirmar seu numero pelo url.
no meu deu certo

chaew

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site

O url que voc? quer dizer? En n?o entendo o que quer dize url falando sobre voc?s. :concern::concern:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner