Iphone 6 doesn't always vibrate
Hey all, just got my new iphone 6 for a few days. i've always had an iphone but went to android a couple of years ago. now finally back with iphone. So i have basic knowledge with IOS. now lets hop to my question.
Most of the time i have my iphone on mute(vibrate only) duiring the day i receive a lot of whatsapp messages. but i noticed that my phone don't vibrate at all the messages.
for example, i have an groupchat, when someone starts talking it vibrates. but after that it won't vibrate anymore until they remain quiet. and if they start talking again it wil vibrate just one time. until they keep quiet again. its not only in an groupchat also i have an conversation with one person.
is this normal? can i adjust it so it will vibrate at EVERY message?
- 03-31-2015, 07:09 AM #2
- 03-31-2015, 07:13 AM #3
- 04-01-2015, 03:28 AM #4iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: Iphone 6 doesn't always vibrate
I've contacted apple support. they said to me that's it's an bug in whatsapp. So if you're experiencing the same problem. please report it to whatsapp. that's also what the guys from apple said to me.
Last edited by Waylikemark; 04-01-2015 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Some spelling faults
- 04-01-2015, 07:07 AM #5
- 04-01-2015, 12:47 PM #6
- 07-02-2016, 08:46 PM #7
- By MobiSystems Inc in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 04:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2015, 07:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2015, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2015, 03:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2015, 02:51 PM