iPhone 6 Leather Case

crunco

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Which color should I buy for silver-white ?

in the store they don't have the case for example, it's in a Sealed box, so i can't see how it looks on my iphone.

thanks

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Which color should I buy for silver-white ?

in the store they don't have the case for example, it's in a Sealed box, so i can't see how it looks on my iphone.

thanks

Brown or midnight blue.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
My wife did the Midnight Blue on hers and it looks great. Our local Apple Store has 2 racks by the Genius Bar with all of the colors in both the leather & silicon cases just to try on ...

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Obviously this guy is asking for suggestions. If he didn't know what color he'd want he wouldn't be asking what color to get.

Black, brown or blue would look good on white.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Obviously this guy is asking for suggestions. If he didn't know what color he'd want he wouldn't be asking what color to get.

Black, brown or blue would look good on white.
Crowd sourcing affirmation is a growing phenomenon I'll never understand.

gonzotwins

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Keith, I have been coming here forever, and was a proud member of Crackberry before I got my first iphone. What I don't understand is why you keep responding to posts with meaningless replies. As a moderator, I would think that you would want the responses to posts to be meaningful and advance at least SOME rational discord, and I am really dismayed by your glib responses in virtually all the posts. If you do not like being a moderator, then please find something else to do, We are all part of a community here and it is my personal opinion that the meaningless responses are just a waste of time. And I am sure you will have some glib reply to this message as well.

Vic Rivera

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Keith, I have been coming here forever, and was a proud member of Crackberry before I got my first iphone. What I don't understand is why you keep responding to posts with meaningless replies. As a moderator, I would think that you would want the responses to posts to be meaningful and advance at least SOME rational discord, and I am really dismayed by your glib responses in virtually all the posts. If you do not like being a moderator, then please find something else to do, We are all part of a community here and it is my personal opinion that the meaningless responses are just a waste of time. And I am sure you will have some glib reply to this message as well.

I would have to agree. Great comment.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2