Starbucks ApplePay address issue

qtrim

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Trying to reload my Starbucks card using ApplePay always gives me a billing address error. ApplePay works fine everywhere else. My address with both is the same. Anyone else experiencing this?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't given it a try yet, primarily because I don't like Starbuck's coffee. To be honest, the last few times I've been to Starbucks was to get a slice of cake...:)...Their cake slices are downright delicious. Anyway, I doubt I'll be replenishing my Starbucks card in the near future, but if I decide to do so, I'll try to do it via Pay and see how it goes.

anon(8708013)

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Last time I tried to refill with Pay I got an error saying that they couldn't process the transaction and it charged me anyway without refilling my card. Starbucks refunded me the amount with an apology. I'm a bit leary of trying it again.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Last time I tried to refill with Pay I got an error saying that they couldn't process the transaction and it charged me anyway without refilling my card. Starbucks refunded me the amount with an apology. I'm a bit leary of trying it again.

I don't blame you...:)...I'd be leery, too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox