How do I answer a call?

I

iMore Question

how to answer a call

I no longer have use of my hands and have a iPhone 6 so I can use siri to makes calls with voice commands. I cannot answer call though,what can I do?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: how to answer a call

How did you locate iMore, sign in, and then post your message? #JustCurious

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
WOW! That was in poor taste!

A valid point though. Can't tell if this OP is trying to bring up a hypothetical question, truly has no hands, or is trolling. OP's username alone is odd. I'm skeptical too and would probably figured this was forum spam.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
A valid point though. Can't tell if this OP is trying to bring up a hypothetical question, truly has no hands, or is trolling. OP's username alone is odd. I'm skeptical too and would probably figured this was forum spam.

The "username"? What would that be? The "iMore Question" username comes from the Ask A Question function which allows people to ask questions without creating/logging into an account here.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
The "username"? What would that be? The "iMore Question" username comes from the Ask A Question function which allows people to ask questions without creating/logging into an account here.

Gotcha, never knew that was allowed. Figured it was a bot made username or something.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: how to answer a call

I no longer have use of my hands and have a iPhone 6 so I can use siri to makes calls with voice commands. I cannot answer call though,what can I do?

There is a jailbreak tweak called "Handsfree" that will allow for answering calls without the need to touch the device at all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77