Battery charging iPhone 6

crunco

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I'm new here, it's seems like a nice place to discuss :)

I just wonderin, what is the best way to charge ? -do it's affective to do a cycle ?
(wait till the battery get to 0%, the phone power off and then charging until it's finish on 100%)
or do u charge when you got a low battery? (5-10%)?

Thank you and have a nice week!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Once in a while (every mont to 6 weeks...) you can let it run until it shuts off... and charge until full... the rest of the time, charge nightly... I've done this on every iPhone I've had since the iPhone4 - no battery issues ever...

Rishi Desai

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I just charge it whenever I feel is convenient for me. I don't always wait until the battery is in the red. If I know I'll be out somewhere for a long period of time. I'll charge my phone before I go no matter what my percentage is at. Hope this helps!

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
i do not drained my battery. i read some article that once the battery is also 0% before you charged, the battery life will easily drained and the tendency you will charge it again and again.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I used to cycle my iPhones about once a month, but I don't anymore. All the more recent stuff I've read say it's best for the battery to keep it between 20-80% when possible.

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
i charge my phone when it reach the 10%. i read some article when you charge your phone in 0% everyday. the life span of your battery get smaller. so when i my phone get 10% of the battery i always charge it.