What case are you currently using on your iPhone 6?

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
for all of those wondering about dog and bone cases. im very upset with my purchase. friend got iphone 6plus one and he brought it over because we wanted see the color comparison after about 2 and 1/2 weeks. the white gets very filthy and almost impossible to clean. this was taken after 15 mins of rubbing it with water and detergent like the company suggested. very upsetting when you consider the price you pay. i know white will get dirty but come on after 2 1/2 weeks :-/ IMG_0004.JPG

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Do any you guys have a Tech21 case? Interested on the quality and feel of it.

I have a Tech 21 (and have had several in the past). They are great quality and have a slick, rubberized feel (slick as in it slides into your pocket easy, not slick as in buttery haha).

Picked up a black Apple leather case this weekend and have been using that. I'm a big fan! Also have several other cases I keep in rotation: Speck CandyShell Grip, Otterbox Symmetry and a LifeProof Fre.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Do any you guys have a Tech21 case? Interested on the quality and feel of it.

patriot or the other ones ? patriot sucks stay away from it. the material is great and all but my screen protector came out when i put the case together. im back on the lifeproof fre. picked up blue one today. already have scratch on it :-/ i hope it doesnt risk waterproof seal i know might sound dumb to some but i dont really know squat about life proof to be honest. dunno if it was because i dropped it or because i have ocd and tried for like hour to get all the lint off it and all cleaning scratched it.

Mountaineerfan

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I think you're going to like the UAG. I've been using mine for about 5 months now, with no problems. I haven't dropped it yet, though! Which is why I bought it because of how slippery the 6 is.

xNeezzy

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
The otterbox defender! Love this case, only flaw was the horrible built in screen protector but I popped that thing off. Worth the money!

MadMikeD

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
I usually hate cases so I don't use them. However, when I switched to the iPhone I found a case that dosen't really feel like a case. So I use the Caudabe Veil XT.

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Right now I'm using a silicone Milky Way case. I really like it. Slim and I can still see my gold back. The front has a little lip I've dropped my phone and it's done a fine job of protecting it. I tried a casemate it was really pretty but made my phone way to heavy and would pop apart if I dropped it. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1430024057.874787.jpg

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
for all of those wondering about dog and bone cases. im very upset with my purchase. friend got iphone 6plus one and he brought it over because we wanted see the color comparison after about 2 and 1/2 weeks. the white gets very filthy and almost impossible to clean. this was taken after 15 mins of rubbing it with water and detergent like the company suggested. very upsetting when you consider the price you pay. i know white will get dirty but come on after 2 1/2 weeks :-/ View attachment 79734

I had the same issue after only a few hours with the orange color. The company offered zero support. Definitely not worth the price.

hollidizzle

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm a case monger... Currently I'm using the Otterbox Commuter on my 6.. and a LABC Wallet case on my 6+. I've been hovering my finger over buying another Caudabe Veil case again though. :)

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm a case monger... Currently I'm using the Otterbox Commuter on my 6.. and a LABC Wallet case on my 6+. I've been hovering my finger over buying another Caudabe Veil case again though. :)

Love the comutter but they are so hard to get off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73