Mophie's Juice Pack Plus
I just received my case today for my iP6.
I took it out of the box and put it on my phone straight away. I the realized that the mute switch button is not working, but my phone's mute/vibrate button is working properly. Do you think Mophie will offer me a replacement?
Do you guys think it's the case being defected?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 02-27-2015, 06:38 AM #2
- 02-27-2015, 10:35 AM #3
Re: Mophie's Juice Pack Plus
Before anything make sure that mute/ringer button cover on the Mophie itself is properly all the way to the side before you put it on. Sometimes it doesn't catch the button. So for example if you have your ringer set to "on" then switch the Mophie to on and make sure the button is switch on it is straight before you put it on.
- By adrianeddington in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 245Last Post: 05-31-2016, 09:51 PM
- By Antron in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 02-27-2015, 08:07 AM
- By perttime in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2015, 09:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2015, 10:35 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2015, 09:51 AM