Lifeproof N??d iPhone 6 is out !! Pre Order Only

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Just got the email for the preorder for the N??d ... White/Gray and Black available... finally for everyone waiting for the screen protectorless version !

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Update: So much for pre order. I ordered on 2/24 and received on 2/27.

What are your thoughts? I was thinking about picking one up but I've seen a mixed bag of reviews (people are either extremely satisfied or complain whoever they are talking to can't hear them).

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
What are your thoughts? I was thinking about picking one up but I've seen a mixed bag of reviews (people are either extremely satisfied or complain whoever they are talking to can't hear them).

Sound definitely gets a bit muffled, especially over speakerphone or for playing music, but I've never had a problem with using on calls when not on speaker.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Sound definitely gets a bit muffled, especially over speakerphone or for playing music, but I've never had a problem with using on calls when not on speaker.

Thanks man - that's what I was looking for (if you sounded muffled on calls and got any complaints). I'm probably going to pick up one of these cases later today! Appreciate the feedback!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Wow that took a long time to come out. I was thinking of getting the full waterproof one (the Fre?) but I've got a tempered glass screen protector on my phone and I read it wasn't a good fit.
But I'd really like a waterproof case.

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I've had my nuud on my i6 for a couple days now. Love it. Looks great!
There are no issues with callers hearing me or me hearing them. I used the navigation today and no issues with sound on that either. Previously had a fre on my phone but wanted to have the screen access. The only con so far is difficulty with accessing the control panel swiping up on home screen. Not a big deal for me.
I have a tempered glass screen protector on with no issues. I read loss of reviews about sound issues and almost didn't order - glad i did. Will order another when the color versions ship. :)

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
There are no issues with callers hearing me or me hearing them. I used the navigation today and no issues with sound on that either. Previously had a fre on my phone but wanted to have the screen access. The only con so far is difficulty with accessing the control panel swiping up on home screen. Not a big deal for me.
I have a tempered glass screen protector on with no issues. I read loss of reviews about sound issues and almost didn't order - glad i did. Will order another when the color versions ship. :)

This is great news for me - I'm holding off for the gray/blue N??d. As soon as that's released I'm getting one (plus probably a Fre Power when those are released). When did I become so obsessed with Lifeproof cases?!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

I almost forgot about the Control Center issue. Used to drive me crazy when I had the Nuud on my 5S

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW