After a week with my first iphone

Will Brady

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
After a week with my first iPhone i am super happy. I came from android the note 3 To be exact . I am most impressed with the consistent user experience just wanted to share.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Glad you're enjoying it! I am using both Android and iOS right now, and even though Android is pretty cool and stable, iOS is always much more consistent and stable in my experience as well. :)

anon(8708013)

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Awesome! Glad you're enjoying it!!! I've been back on iOS since May 2014 and it's been an awesome experience! My last iOS experience was on an iPhone 4 running iOS 6.1.3. The iPhone 6 running iOS 8.1.3 is just amazing!

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I also came from the Note 3 and have been really impressed and happy with the iPhone 6. Been wanting to try iOS for a while, and finally did it this year. When I did, I immediately wished I hadn't waited so long. :)

noto220

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Eh, jailbreaking isnt all that to me. I dont find it a problem just awkward trying to type on it because the keyboard is huge!

Understood. They should be updating the apps faster to support our screen sizes. Seems to be slower than expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJxDARIENx

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Understood. They should be updating the apps faster to support our screen sizes. Seems to be slower than expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alot slower that i thought it would but atleast it still works on the phone. Android phones, if they arent supported you wont even be allowed to download them from Google Play. If you download a APK of the app, it will run, but very poorly

Peng Bob

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Same here. i once had a galaxy note, that moved slower than it was bought in the first time. After i used my wife's iphone 5s, amazing, how can it move so fast and doesn't freeze at all.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2