My phone has been doing this weird thing where if I'm in a call, and I cover the proximity sensor and then uncover the sensor it doesn't turn the screen back on. All I can do is press the power button to end the call. Once the call has ended, the screen lights back up. It doesn't do this all the time, just curious.
Anybody else having this issue?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 02-22-2015, 02:45 PM #2
- 02-22-2015, 04:05 PM #3
- 02-25-2015, 02:13 PM #5
- By ctt1wbw in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2015, 09:27 AM
- By FollowingChrist in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 12Last Post: 02-22-2015, 07:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2015, 09:50 PM
- By Chrisboy1997 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2015, 11:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2015, 10:29 AM