- 02-26-2015, 08:17 PM #101
- 02-26-2015, 08:28 PM #102
Re: Something Andoid/WP do better...
The problem with threads like this is that someone comes along with the perfect "fix" for the iPhone design that, BTW, is not broken. Others chime in and they all have a great time until someone says that the proposed change is unnecessary. All blazes breaks loose because, as has often been stated "if you disagree, why even post in this thread".
What those "pro" change folks fail to recognize is that on a "discussion forum", things are discussed and debated. In short order, it escalates to an all out flame war with everyone choosing sides.
If you want to discuss something, fine, have at it. If you just want to choose teams and have a b***h-fest, go somewhere else.
Now, I would echo Keith's comment that there is no "iHerd", but that would be redundant, and unnecessary. With that said, I am done with this thread.
- 02-26-2015, 09:01 PM #103
Something Andoid/WP do better...
You stated the following:
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)
Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
Be a pro. Donít get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you donít have anything nice to say, donít say anything at all. In a nutshell, Ďthink before you postí.
- 02-26-2015, 09:05 PM #104
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2015, 10:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2015, 04:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2015, 11:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2015, 09:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2015, 09:48 AM