iPhone 6 Camera - Pink Hue Issue
I've discovered this issue on my new iPhone 6 when taking pics of anything that's solid black or solid white.
There's a pink hue coming from the centre of the pic when I take a shot in certain lighting conditions.
I had this problem before on my xperia z3 compact, seems as its a common problem with those.
Sony Xperia Z3 users still suffering with pink blotch issue
And I know that Sony provide the camera for the iPhone 6, so I'm hoping that I don't have another dud.
Can anyone test their own iPhone 6's and see if they have this pink hue.
I've attached some pics from my phone to show what I'm talking about.
View image: 001
View image: 002
View image: 003
- 02-21-2015, 05:20 PM #2
- By horsnaround in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 4Last Post: 06-18-2015, 12:41 PM
- By flukychat in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 03-13-2015, 06:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 02-22-2015, 01:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2015, 03:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2015, 11:46 AM