Getting my new iPhone6! Is 16gb Good Enough Though?

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
It's been more than enough for me. All it requires is that you manage your photos, videos, and music. I simply upload my photos and videos to a cloud service, and delete them from the onboard memory. As for music, I keep a few albums on it at the time and the rest of the time use either the cloud or services like Amazon Prime and Spotify.

Doing that, I still have 7 GB left with tons of apps and lite games loaded onto it. If you don't want to actively manage your storage or wish to keep lots of large games on your phone, go for the 64 GB. If you are able to spend a bit of time each weeks tidying up your phone's space, save $100 like I did. I have no regrets.

Or....instead of having to do mental gymnastics to shuffle everything around all the time, just get more storage and have one less thing to have to screw around with.

An extra $100 over the typical 2 year lifespan of a phone for 'practically' infinite space is very much worth it. It's basically an extra $4 per month. If one can't swing an extra $4 per month, maybe getting a new iPhone shouldn't be the biggest priority right now.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
16gb is not enough. 64gb is plenty for your needs. I use Dropbox and today when you sign up they are giving away 100gb free.
That's on OneDrive. And it's only free for a limited time. 1 year I think. Then you start paying for it. It's a trick. If you can afford to pay for it, then it's a good deal. But again, it's only free for 1 year.

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
16 gb has been more enough for me. Depends on what you use it for. All my gamming is done on my ipad all my music is on my iphone. Everything I need is on it and stil as of today 4.7gb free.

imadorkx

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
That's on OneDrive. And it's only free for a limited time. 1 year I think. Then you start paying for it. It's a trick. If you can afford to pay for it, then it's a good deal. But again, it's only free for 1 year.

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)

Yes its OneDrive and its 2 years.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73