- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
How can I recover photos that I accidentally deleted before backing them up?
I connected my new Iphone 6 for the first time to itunes and accidently clicked on the back up from old iphone , now all the photos I took by Iphone6 are gone without any backup, how can I restore them? it only restores the photos I have deleted in my old iphone, HELP!!
- 02-09-2015, 06:36 AM #2
- 02-09-2015, 07:21 AM #3
- 02-09-2015, 08:24 AM #4
- 04-24-2015, 03:02 AM #5iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: How can I recover photos that I accidentally deleted before backing them up?
In fact, you have two simple ways to
1: Directly scan and recover pictures from iPhone
2: Scan and extract iTunes backup to recover iPhone photos
I notice that some tools are capable of recovering deleted photographs from iPhone backup files when I search in Google.
It seems that iPhone Data Recover is for recovering lost files, you can take a try.
- 04-24-2015, 09:13 AM #6
- 05-23-2015, 09:29 PM #7
- By parker5011 in forum iPad 2Replies: 6Last Post: 05-06-2015, 12:35 PM
- By sicario666 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-10-2015, 09:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2015, 07:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2015, 06:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2015, 08:00 PM