HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I agree with Karen. I made the switch to my 6 Plus without missing a beat. I like the slightly larger keyboard/keys, especially in landscape mode. And the predictive text option also makes typing faster, easier and more accurate.

Unfortunately, all of the improvements are offset to some degree by that awful feature called autocorrect.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree with Karen. I made the switch to my 6 Plus without missing a beat. I like the slightly larger keyboard/keys, especially in landscape mode. And the predictive text option also makes typing faster, easier and more accurate.

Unfortunately, all of the improvements are offset to some degree by that awful feature called autocorrect.

I have a 6+, but I think it made me more accurate even when I first switched. Slightly larger keys and/or spacing between them made it easier not harder. Now when I pick up a 5/5S, it hard to type.

Count me among those who find it a little easier to text on the 6 Plus, specifically in portrait mode.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I had no learning curve whatsoever. Typing on my 6 and 6 Plus without my keyboard feeling cramped was one of my wishes when it came to a larger screen size for the iPhone.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I agree also. I type everything in portrait mode and think its a lot easier to type on than the 4 inch model which i still have for work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods