How to move photos back to Camera Roll?
I have always hated the idea of syncing photos between my PC and iPhone because it will create another folder just for that and my Camera Roll album would be empty after a fresh new OS install without doing any backups. My question here is how do I move all of my photos and videos to how it was before back to the Camera Roll album again from my computer?
Last edited by Nabooy; 02-04-2015 at 09:58 AM.
- 02-03-2015, 10:21 PM #2
- 02-04-2015, 06:04 PM #5
Re: How to move photos back to Camera Roll?
Do you use any type of cloud storage? Like Dropbox or OneDrive?
OneDrive gives you 30 gig of free storage. Upload them to OneDrive or put the app on your Mac or PC and then download them back to your phone with the OneDrive app. And from there forward it will automatically back up your photos.
I have never synced photos from my PC to an iPhone so not much help there.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By therealmatt84 in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 60Last Post: 08-05-2015, 03:05 AM
- By got berry in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 02-05-2015, 04:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2015, 09:26 AM
- By Nabooy in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2015, 07:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2015, 08:22 PM