Still loving it after these months?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I enjoy the size. The reason I could never fully invest in the iPhone 5s is because it was too small for me. So the 6 is a welcome size option. It's definitely slippery and I feel nervous with it outside of a case. But the leather case Apple offers eased my nerves.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
at first I did not like the bigger size.. its still not ideal but I like the bigger screen for pure function. The phone is blazing fast and love the 128gb but sometimes I do miss the smaller size

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I love the 6. I came from a Galaxy S3, which is wider, but not as tall. So for the most part, it's in the same size category.

I briefly owned a Note 4 and a 6 Plus, and as much as I like the idea of the bigger phones, I can't deny what a perfect size the 6 is.

I just put a Candyshell Grip on my 6, and with it on, it's an incredibly solid feeling phone. I can't imagine using anything bigger as an everyday phone.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
still absolutely loving it, in fact it has grown on me more. Was very skeptic with regards to the size (I have large palms, but very short fingers, as funny as it sounds) but I'm one of the ten people that actually uses and appreciates the reachability feature plus I got this ultra thin spidgen case I reckon helps a lot for one handed use. Looks a bit shabby in the picture, but really slick in real life and almost looks like a premium coating to me. It also adds very little bulk to it (camera still protruding), so this is the first case I'm really using on any iPhone.

Anyway, once I had overcome the size 'problem' I absolutely loved the slightly bigger screen. And it's still small (especially light and thin enough) to take out for sports and so on without feeling cumbersome. I'm a huge fan. Don't want to go bigger by any stretch again, but at the same time I think 4" would be a step back personally now.

spidgenbrown.png

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
It's okay. Still think it's a little too big and a tiny bit too thin. However, I like it way more than I did the 5s. I'll be keeping it until the next iteration. Still hoping for a 6c variant though... If only my 5c had touch ID.... *Sigh*

Remy De Leeuw

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Coming from 6 years of Android usage i'm very happy ive switched to Apple.
I love the ease of use and the speed of the os

Sent from my spacey grey iPhone 6 

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner