At&t GoPhone plan with iPhone 6?

beezlebubz

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck using the GoPhone plan on the iPhone 6? I googled it an seen quite a few having issues. I read where the sim wouldnt work an they had to get at&t to reset settings and add a code for it to work. Reason i ask is because this will be the route im taking and getting away from at&t contract/next plans. Thanks!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
At&t GoPhone plan with iPhone 6?

Arm yourself with specific details on what the change is that needs to be made then go for it... You've done due diligence, and it seems others have done it...

Last edited by a moderator:

jagfan2

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I plan to go this route as well when my contract is up. Howard Forums is a pretty good resource for this info.

beezlebubz

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Well i officially switched over to a GoPhone plan. Paid off the rest of the phone and At&t ported my number over to GoPhone and took down my imei digit as well. Then they registered the GoPhone sim card i bought at wal mart with my imei and phone number and about a hour later, success!

Feels like weight has been lifted off of my shoulder since i wont have to pay so much like i use to. Plus phone signal is just as good as it was on contract/next plans and no delays in text messages. :yes: :)

Last edited:

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
After a person goes to AT&T Go Phone with an iphone, from a concluded contact, will he still be able to switch out the SIM card to another iPhone AT&T phone. Both iPhones are paid off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234