Apple pay on iphone 6 IN CANADA

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
The title saids it all. I have had my iPhone 6 since the launch day and I do love this phone and all the different features it has compare to my iPhone 5 and every here and there I am learning something new about the phone. What I hate is hearing about this cool apple pay feature and how it's easy to make payments and it's convenient blah blah blah but how am I suppose to know that if I can't even use this feature in Canada. Like yeah the phone comes out and have this great feature that I can't even use. Why? Why is it taking so long for this Apple pay to come to Canada?!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
The title saids it all. I have had my iPhone 6 since the launch day and I do love this phone and all the different features it has compare to my iPhone 5 and every here and there I am learning something new about the phone. What I hate is hearing about this cool apple pay feature and how it's easy to make payments and it's convenient blah blah blah but how am I suppose to know that if I can't even use this feature in Canada. Like yeah the phone comes out and have this great feature that I can't even use. Why? Why is it taking so long for this Apple pay to come to Canada?!

Can’t say for sure, but I’d guess there’s federal Canadian regulatory issues, signing up Canadian financial institutions, etc.

I’m in America and my bank (credit union) still doesn't support Pay, so I feel your pain.