Has anyone experienced their phone showing no service every 30 mins or so?

unity04

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I bought an iPhone 6 (128/grey) over the weekend and have the latest version of iOS running. Every 30min or so my phone shows No Service for about 10 seconds. Has anyone else experienced this issue? I tried resetting my carrier settings but it still happens... On Telus btw.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I bought an iPhone 6 (128/grey) over the weekend and have the latest version of iOS running. Every 30min or so my phone shows No Service for about 10 seconds. Has anyone else experienced this issue? I tried resetting my carrier settings but it still happens... On Telus btw.

Try turning it off and turning back on. Also try a fresh restore if you restored from a backup of an older iPhone.

Also keep in mind that it may be a carrier issue and you may be in a low signal area off and on during the day.

Reparkable

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site

Im on Telus too here in Vancouver, and over the past few days I'm getting the same issue. I wouldn't worry about it right now

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site

I've been having it happen like CRAZY since 8.1.2. Not quite every 30 seconds, but pretty darn frequently. It never happened til 8.1.2.

I just did the 8.1.3 and I am HOPING that resolves it, bec I think it's the OS.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73