- iMore Newbie
- 18 Posts
Iphone6 and ipod touch not working with bluetooth and pioneer elite sc-65 reciever
Hello... I had my installer put in the required Bluetooth adapter from Pioneer (BT200). The playback breaks up if my ipod 5s is moving, being handled, or if I set it on a surface and put my hand in front of it, for example. Also, my iphone 6 does the same thing if I’m trying to use Pandora, etc. The adapter is rear mounted on the receiver (Elite SC-65). I'm within 10 feet of the equip. All software and firmware is current. Why should standing in front of the ipod interfere with the signal, or does it need a clear path. Isn't Bluetooth sort of omnidirectional such that it should pick up the signal within 15 feet or so regardless? Please advise if possible asap and thanks.
- 01-26-2015, 10:38 AM #2iMore Genius
- 20,831 Posts
Re: Iphone6 and ipod touch not working with bluetooth and pioneer elite sc-65 reciever
If you have other Bluetooth gear running near by, or computer networking equipment, cordless phones, and other kinds of devices using the same radio frequencies as the device on your stereo, the issues you describe can occur.
- By ceb1 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2015, 08:04 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2015, 09:09 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2015, 07:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2015, 07:11 AM