The iPhone 6 is out of this world.....literally

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
After reading the story and watching the video I think I might too!!!!

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

knighty2112

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Have a rouge UAG case on my 6+. Thankfully never dropped it, so still in excellent condition. But at least know I know that if it can withstand a fall from space, then any earthly knocks and numbs should be fine.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Have a rouge UAG case on my 6+. Thankfully never dropped it, so still in excellent condition. But at least know I know that if it can withstand a fall from space, then any earthly knocks and numbs should be fine.

I need to check them out

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Had my first drop with the UAG case from about 4 feet on hard tile floor. Everything is still perfect, case included.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Does UAG make cases that aren't open in the back? It seems there are two holes where the Apple logo and the word iPhone are on thr back of the phone and another hold under or around the volume switches? The case looks nice but I hate those unnecessary holes.

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Does UAG make cases that aren't open in the back? It seems there are two holes where the Apple logo and the word iPhone are on thr back of the phone and another hold under or around the volume switches? The case looks nice but I hate those unnecessary holes.

Yea not really sure what those holes are about. Not sure if they actually serve a purpose or just aesthetic. However I will say that I don't even really notice them with the phone in.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I don't like those holes either. I'm using Otterbox Symmetry cases now and they haven't got those holes.

AB Lambert

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't like those holes either. I'm using Otterbox Symmetry cases now and they haven't got those holes.

That is a very good point. I purchased the CandyShell Grip Case because of the limited open space (holes). I didn't even consider cases that had the Apple symbol exposed.

A.B.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
That is a very good point. I purchased the CandyShell Grip Case because of the limited open space (holes). I didn't even consider cases that had the Apple symbol exposed.

A.B.

I liked the Apple symbol exposed up until the symbol on my otherwise pristine 5s got some tiny barely visible scratches on it. That's when I changed from Otterbox Incipio Silicrylic or whatever it's called. Then I saw the new Symmetry cases and that got me back to Otterbox.

I will never forget the day at the vet's when a lab jumped on me, sending my 5s flying in an arc up about five feet and landing face down. I was horrified watching it happen almost in slow motion. Up up up over over down down down SPLAT. On hard ceramic tile. N O T H I N G. IT WAS PERFECT.

So I'm a Symmetry girl.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com

I tried the Symmetry and it was too big. Ran across the Incipio DualPro and it's actually perfect-sized. Thin, yet protective. I'd say on-par with Speck for drop protection. I don't usually drop my phone but I like a case just in case and to protect from everyday use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2