Do you like thin cases?

batman45

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
I love thin cases, and I used the Caudabe Veil. But it is just too slippery and I feel like I was having to be too careful with it. So I wanted a little bit more protection, plus I wanted a kickstand, so I just got the Moshi Kameleon. And I love it! The kickstand is very useful and really enhances the use of the iPhone. My feeling is, as great as thin cases are, if there is a little more protection, it actually is a better user experience because you can be rough with it and don't have to baby it. So far in loving the Kameleon, very nice texture build and quality. And of course very solid kickstand.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I switch between the apple leather, silicone and spigen ultra clear hybrid cases. I prefer the apple ones because they provide enough protection for the camera. I don't like leaving it exposed even though the lenses is supposed to be sapphire crystal.

I've ordered a spigen Air skin but I'm not sure how much I'll use it if it doesn't offer enough protection for the camera.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Just got another case- Case-Mate Naked tough w/black bumper, clear back. It has a good lip in front which will save my phone if put upside down. I like it!

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Hate cases, if I use one yes it's thin on my iP6 I use the Apple leather case only because I plan on selling it when the iP6S is released.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Since you guys brought this thread back from the dead...

Yes I prefer a thin case on my phones. Defeats the purpose of the design to cover them in big bulky cases... Unless that's your thing :)

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Thin cases are all I use. My iPad has a slim trifold smart case on it, and my iPhone has an Apple Leather case on it. Both very thin, and keeps the device looking sleek too. Bulky cases are meh IMO :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh