- iMore Newbie
- 25 Posts
Bending thru the case
Yesterday i dropped my iph6 from the pocket and suffered a small "injury"
I have a Cygnett Aerogrip case and the phone dropped on it (upper left corner).
Now it has a small bending...
Do i solve anything if i make a complaint on their site?
- 01-19-2015, 05:34 AM #2iMore Genius
- 4,772 Posts
Re: Bending thru the case
Take it to the Apple Store.
I've got all my iPhones in cases. Right now my favorite is the Otterbox Symmetry. Great protection for the device and the screen. Never had an iPhone suffer an injury.
Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6 ️️️
- 01-19-2015, 05:52 AM #4
- 01-19-2015, 07:39 PM #5
- 01-19-2015, 08:02 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2015, 07:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2015, 10:06 PM
- By cjvitek in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2015, 03:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2015, 03:00 PM