New iPhone 6 user. Wifi question with T-Mobile
I was offered a deal from T-Mobile and I figured I would jump on it and try the iPhone 6. I have been a galaxy users the past 3 years so I figured it was time for a change. Also, with mobiles jump plan, now is the perfect time to try something new and get something else in six months if I don't like the iPhone. They offered me the 64gb iPhone for the price of the 16gb. Not to shabby.
Anyway, I rely on wifi calling and my question is, is there any settings to make wifi preferred instead of the mobile network? On my galaxy's I had the option under wifi calling but I can't find it on here.
It always says T-Mobile wifi in the top left corner which is great, means I'm connected I believe. But sometimes it still shows the signal strength next to it and sometimes it doesn't. Some help would be great.
- 01-15-2015, 08:15 PM #2
- 01-15-2015, 11:57 PM #3
- 01-16-2015, 01:13 AM #4
- 01-16-2015, 07:02 PM #5
Re: New iPhone 6 user. Wifi question with T-Mobile
Thanks everyone. The thing is I am getting my wifi calls dropped every 25 mins I am on the call.. I believe it has to do with the phone trying to go back to a cellular connection. On my old android I could put wifi preferred and it would not do that. Anything I can do?
- 01-17-2015, 02:38 PM #7
- By AlexJ92 in forum iPhoneReplies: 20Last Post: 01-23-2015, 01:04 AM
- By Abdolsamad Oveisi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2015, 03:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2015, 01:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2015, 06:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2015, 04:22 PM