Missing The Power Button - Bring it Back!!

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
After a very short adjustment period, I now greatly prefer it on the side vs. on top.

So, no, please don't move it back as that would be an inferior option.

tikchowdhurry

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
I hate it!
When using the volume buttons to take vid/pics, I hit the s/w button, cause it's directly across from them.
Also, when changing volume with the fone awake, I put it to sleep/lock and have to reunlock it.
Of course, I can avoid all this if im paying attention and brace my hand/fingers so that I DONT do this, but that is precisely an indication it shouldn't be where they put it. Counter intuitive. Counter ergonomic.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I hate it!
When using the volume buttons to take vid/pics, I hit the s/w button, cause it's directly across from them.
Also, when changing volume with the fone awake, I put it to sleep/lock and have to reunlock it.
Of course, I can avoid all this if im paying attention and brace my hand/fingers so that I DONT do this, but that is precisely an indication it shouldn't be where they put it. Counter intuitive. Counter ergonomic.

I haven't had any issues. I think it's something you just have to get used to.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
How ironic that the big ***** about iPhones was that they did put the power button at the top of the phone ... now that it's on the side, it's come full circle.