6 to plus to 6 now i want the the plus back? can i get over the pocket problem?

brookeyydo0o

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
i have the iPhone 6 went to the pus thought it was too big for pockets and gym but i am really missing the screen on the plus and think that maybe i should go back and get over the pocket factor because the plus has so many features and always saves me money on buying a new iPad.. what are your opinions?

THANK YOU

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
i have the iPhone 6 went to the pus thought it was too big for pockets and gym but i am really missing the screen on the plus and think that maybe i should go back and get over the pocket factor because the plus has so many features and always saves me money on buying a new iPad.. what are your opinions?

THANK YOU

In all seriousness & with all due respect, I think you got issues beyond pockets 😇

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Out of curiosity...

How long did you have the original 6?

How long did you have the Plus?

How long did you have the second 6?

Just wondering how long it took each time for you to break down and switch. That will matter when it comes to determining which you should settle for. And I do mean settle. It seems either is a compromise in one way or another. You're not alone in this. I went through some of it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That wasn't nice. Just trying to gain options if anyone else experienced this

When all is said and done, you, and you alone, have to decide which one you want most. Having said that, man up and make a decision, and then live with the decision you made.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
If portability was an issue for you at all with the 6+, that will most likely not go away. The phone will never get any smaller. You can only "get used to" a set of dimensions if your usage and lifestyle allow it.

Mine did not. The more I use my 6, the more I know it's the greatest choice for me.

What I feel is, considering you've already gone back and forth a few times, that both sizes bring their own set of compromises. Figure out which are the deal breaker compromises and go from there.

Kevin Webb2

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
It only took me a few weeks to adjust to the large form factor on clothes. The only challenge was how I handke the gym /exercise. I just found that going Bluetooth headphones and stuffing it deep in my pockets helped. I did also dug up an old iPod mini for road runs

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
If the pocket factor made you give up the plus you may want to keep the 6. I have a holster that I use on occasion but 99% percent of the time it's in my front pocket of my jeans.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I have the 6+ and do workout four days a week and have it in my pocket. It does not bother me at all!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
If you value pocketability and one handed use, and are not all about the specs, go with the 6. If you can't tell the difference in screen resolution and the battery of the 6 can make it through a day, keep the 6.

If you value a larger screen, better battery life, and a slightly improved camera, go with the 6+. If you want the best specs and a higher resolution, go with the 6+.

These reasons are the ones I most commonly see when people explain which they like better, but at the end of the day, get what fits your wants and needs best 😀

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
If portability was an issue for you at all with the 6+, that will most likely not go away. The phone will never get any smaller. You can only "get used to" a set of dimensions if your usage and lifestyle allow it.

Mine did not. The more I use my 6, the more I know it's the greatest choice for me.

What I feel is, considering you've already gone back and forth a few times, that both sizes bring their own set of compromises. Figure out which are the deal breaker compromises and go from there.

I totally agree with you on this.

I had a Galaxy Note 3 for six months which is very similar in dimensions to the 6+ and that was enough for me to realise that is was far too big for my liking. I bought the regular 6 and I would not trade it for a 6+ unless you offered me some cash on top for the added inconvenience of carrying around the larger device. Purely my opinion of course.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Found a solution to your pocket problem :rotfl:

ATTACH=CONFIG]75212[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• o-CARGO-PANTS-facebook.jpg
    o-CARGO-PANTS-facebook.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 31

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
But seriously. It is going to be different for everyone. It is something you have to decide. Not to be rude, you just sound like an indecisive person, and seems like you will continue going back and forth because both have their pros and cons, and you just can't decide what YOU want.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW