- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Why is Siri unable to unlock my screen rotation?
I have cracked the screen on my phone so the right 5th of my screen does not work and i will not be able to get it fixed for a few days. The fact that the right side of my screen is unresponsive makes it almost impossible to unlock my iphone and toggle settings. Naturally, I thought to turn off my portrait orientation lock using SIRI that way I'd be able to use my full keyboard. Every time I command Siri to disable the rotation lock she only says "I'm Sorry." is there a specific way to command her to change that setting? i have tried NUMEROUS ways of commanding it and still nothing. I am getting frustrated at this point.
- 01-07-2015, 03:44 AM #2
- 10-14-2016, 02:26 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Why is Siri unable to unlock my screen rotation?
same right here, I tried everything but I just had an idea and it worked!!!
I have the Netflix app where even if it's locked the screen has to turn, and it did! I am able to use my keyboard again. It might work with other apps in which landscape mode it's the only mode. GOOD LUCK!
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2015, 07:35 AM
- By Andre_P in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2015, 07:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2015, 03:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2015, 02:13 AM