Mophie Juice Packs now available for pre order

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Just got an email this morning about the new Mophie Juice Packs for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. There are two for the 6 and one for the 6 Plus.

Mophie should update their website very soon to showcase their new products.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Will probably get one for long heavy days but wish they had redesigned to not add height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lensterman

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
Not bad if you have one for an emergency. However it is going to increase the size and weight to an already large iphone 6 plus that also has excellent battery life.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I probably will end up getting one. Mophies are good protection. I dropped my 5S on concrete and got good size dent on the Mophie the phone was cool.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
They didn't make the Juice Pack Plus for the 6 Plus yet. Eh.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I guess the 6 Plus doesn't necessarily need a case with 3500mAh and 2600 should be sufficient enough.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
They didn't make the Juice Pack Plus for the 6 Plus yet. Eh.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I guess the 6 Plus doesn't necessarily need a case with 3500mAh and 2600 should be sufficient enough.

For a long day I use the case first then come home and pop it off for a night out.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I wonder why they didn't make this for the lighting cable since Apple has licensed that now. I could have sworn I heard that they licensed the lightning port.

apcman

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I wish they did use the Lightning port connector instead of USB. I think it is a much better plug plus I already have several of them already so it's not like I don't have a cord. Unless they think it is easier to find USB cord in the wild if you are 100 percent without a charge. Also how is the quality of the mophie when compared to the other battery cases out there like the I-blason or afterburner or trianium.

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I purchased the Zero Lemon battery case from Amazon to use for travel, long days, etc... The quality is pretty solid and there is very little bulk added and its half the price. It might be an option for someone if they want to check it out...

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
The zero lemon 6100mAh sounds awesome for the amount of extra battery it would provide. But the extra height and depth is huge. The phone would not be pocketable. The pictures on their home page seem wrong. I had to dig to see 6+. And zooming on pictures in mobile safari was impossible. The extra price with mophie comes with a reasonable explanation of quality you get with their products. I was disappointed with the extra height on mophie. The extra zero lemon height appears to be much more. The depth appears to be more then double the phone itself. Hard to get a closeup view with mobile safari.

I'm sure the depth bulk is because the battery is removable. That is pretty awesome being able to swap out the battery in the case.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I wonder why they didn't make this for the lighting cable since Apple has licensed that now. I could have sworn I heard that they licensed the lightning port.

From what I heard they didn't want to pay two fees. They license the one in the inside so that's why it's a micro in the outside.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Why can't anyone make a slim battery case? If you go this route might as well just get a 6+ since this pretty much makes it the same size.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
From what I heard they didn't want to pay two fees. They license the one in the inside so that's why it's a micro in the outside.

I know they license the lighting connector but I thought they recently started licensing the outlet port too. I must be just misremembering or remembering something I dreamt.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77