Fingerprint issue w/Amex and CapitalOne App
It just started today for me, when I try to log into the Amex and CapitalOne App using my fingerprint, it's not working. It just sits there and doesn't do anything. I have to manually enter my ID and PW to access the app/account. It's always worked for me, but today, all of a sudden it stopped working.
Anyone else having this issue?
iPhone 6 8.1.2
Edit: It's working now. I had rebooted a couple times. But the last time I rebooted, it's asking for my FP and it's accessing my account.
Last edited by rgm1266; 12-31-2014 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Issue solved
- 01-01-2015, 08:56 AM #2
- By CeffreyNeal in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 04-04-2015, 01:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2015, 09:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2014, 12:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2014, 10:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2014, 09:14 AM