Has anyone experience seeing a white vertical bar during startup of an iPhone 6?

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, new to iMore forums and i've got a question. I searched around but haven't found anything thus far. I got an IP6 for christmas (super excited - first ever iphone) but unfortunately it wouldn't start up. I did get the apple logo for a couple seconds, but there was also a vertical bar (white lines) from extending the length of the device and the size of the apple logo.

After the logo/bars disappeared, nothing after. anyone experienced anything like this?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Nope, and I recommend you take the device to the nearest Apple Store, tell them the problem, and then have them exchange it for another one. The sooner, the better.

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
yep, it's on the way back! I'm sure the next one will be fine but it was strange that happened so i was wondering if anyone else ever encountered that problem.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
yep, it's on the way back! I'm sure the next one will be fine but it was strange that happened so i was wondering if anyone else ever encountered that problem.

It's possible that others have had similar encounters, but thus far, you're the only one "I've" read about in this regard. Anyway, I'm glad you decided to return it in exchange for another one. Update us when you can after you've exchanged it. Take care...:)

Cap_172R

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
First attempt at starting it up was right out the box and got the white bars... after that nothing. Hooked it up to the charger after...no luck.You could tell the screen was on, with a faint illumination which dimmed after a few seconds but that was all...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW