How do I transfer videos from my iPhone 6 to pc?

wbeard385

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: Videos from iphone 6 to pc

iCloud control panel should do the trick or USB cable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

ID say iCloud Control Panel and the USB. Just plug the phone in and navigate to it in Windows Explorer and you will be able to pull all photos and videos off the iPhone and onto your PC.

sifatkhan

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site

Hi you want to transfer the video from iPhone 6 to PC.you connect the iPhone6 with PC by USB.By this you will transfer the video.

CrownIsle

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site

Hello everyone, I cannot seem to transfer the videos and voice notes I would like- only my iMac.

I did a search and don't see any real answer other than trying to email them to myself- though all the videos are too long to mail from my device so I'm not sure what to do. Any insight appreciated

Shahzad Ghani

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site

By videos I assume : the videos u recorded via iSight cam from iphone: transfer them by connecting lightning cable to laptop or pc and directly copy videos from apple icon in my computer to ur desired folder

CrownIsle

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site

I cannot simply hook the phone up to my iMac via lightening cord and transfer videos because there is no drag and drop option because the phone itself when plugged in, does not show up as a hard drive or the likes- which would enable me to go in and access it like a hard drive.

It seems I am going to have to get more iCloud storage space because I am in a rush to get the video to my iMac today because I have to send out something tomorrow morning that must include the video on a usb stick.

This is a very big downside to iPhones, as a former blackberry user. It should be quite easy to pull videos i record off of the phone and onto any computer.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

Use the lightning cable and open iPhoto. You'll have the option to import them. Or in you Applications/Utilities folder there is a photo transfer app, exact name escapes me at the moment, which will allow you to grandmaster them to any folder on your hard drive.

Or even download ifunbox if you must drag and drop like a thumb drive. There's tons of options available.

CrownIsle

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
I got so caught up in trying to make it happen by my deadline that I forgot to come back and thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen K , I appreciate the help and it worked . While I still think that it's far too drawn out a process to move images and videos to a computer it did work so thank you!

I hope in the future with the iPhone's 6s- that drag and drop options will come our way- like when you plug in a usb stick.

Thank you! J

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I use Photo Transfer App from the App Store. You'll have to get a copy for your computer downloaded.Then I use wi-fi to transfer anything.Works perfect.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site

How do I transfer videos from iphone 6 to pc running windows 7 or windows 8 ?

Windows sees the iPhone as a digital camera. Navigate to the iPhone in Windows explorer. Find the camera roll. Drag and drop the videos you want. You can also use the Windows photo importer.

There is no need for third party software.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods