Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Beginner

52 Posts
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

Default Possible button issue?

Hi guys,
    I'm using my iPhone 6 since like 2 weeks after it's official release and loving it. Unfortunately,y there is one thing that bothers me. Volume down button on my i6 sticks out more than the volume up button. I went to Genius who told me that it's fine. Indeed the buttons work perfectly fine, there is no problem when I have cases on or anything like that. I heard that a lot of people see inconsistency in the amount that their buttons stick out. I have even saw it on my official Apple ad that one button sticks out more than the other one #nerd. I'm posting some pics so you can guys judge it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Possible button issue?-img_0437.png   Possible button issue?-img_0488.jpg   Possible button issue?-img_0489.jpg   Possible button issue?-img_0024.jpg  

Default Re: Possible button issue?

It's like shoes. The more you use it, the more comfortable it will get. It will adjust to the same level like the other button soon
    iMore Newbie

15 Posts

Default Re: Possible button issue?

The buttons on my iPhone are normal. As long as the button works, I don't think Apple will change your iPhone. You can cover this "flaw" with a case.