Well. I did it.

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
For the people that know me, I was the guy that defended Android here many times (and the Nexus 4)

When I saw the announcement of the 4.7" iPhone I knew I would get it...

Long story short I got a brand spanking new iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey 2 days ago and I am in love!

Camera is amazing, touchID IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

The screen is amazing and the continuity stuff is magical with my 13" rMBP and of course with iOS 8 opened up in many different ways I am using the Fleksy keyboard and a few widgets in the NC.

IPHONES FOR THE WIN!!!!!!

raymaane

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
its very weird coming from an Android (HTC One M8) device, and enjoying iPhone so much. I was one of those people who said that I would never come to this side, and here I am enjoying it... a lot!

cafedgard

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Well .. This is happening to me too .. I always had an android phone my last was one Nexus 5 and never Thoughts to get an iPhone before, now I have my first iPhone 6 for 2 weeks and I still leaning about iOS and I got so exited and also bought a MacBook Air! The quality and design it's worth the money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
its very weird coming from an Android (HTC One M8) device, and enjoying iPhone so much. I was one of those people who said that I would never come to this side, and here I am enjoying it... a lot!

I upgraded from an m8 as well and the iPhone 6 is a million times better imo. I think I'm officially done with Android.

Sent from my Golden Apple Six

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I didn't think I would enjoy iOS as much as I do considering I was an Android user and all about that rooting and flashing custom ROMs.

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site

Two years ago I said that I would never leave Android and look where I am now LOL!

Tbh I only got an android phone because of the bigger display and the third party keyboards which is what Apple addressed with the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
IMHO, Touch ID is THE killer feature that no other smartphone manufacturer can match. It works so easily and seamlessly, and no one else can even come close to matching how well it works (the Samsung versions aren't even in the same league of usability).

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I have been Android for many years as well. Went from a Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V, to a Samsung Exhibit II 4G on T-Mobile, to a Galaxy S3, to a Note 4 (really briefly), to an iPhone 6 Plus (really briefly) to the iPhone 6. I love this phone. I'm adjusting just fine. I used to like rooting my Androids and all that but being older now, with two kids, a busy job, and a wife, I have very little time to be toying with that stuff anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner