Well. I did it.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I also recently switched from Android to iOS. I also got a 64gb Space Grey iPhone 6. I like it, though I could be happy with either iPhone or flagship Androids. It is now very clear to me that the gap of differences between the two is getting smaller and smaller.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
After the iPhone 5 and IOS7, I had sworn off Apple "forever". Fast forward past some truly mind boggling experiences involving both Android and Blackberry and... I am now 100% Apple, with MacBook Air, IPad Air, ITouch 5th gen and my ridiculously ?ber fantastico iPhone 6, space gray, 128 GB. Couldn't be happier.
It's like Apple finally built a phone that can party like an Android but without the hangover.
Freakishly awesome.

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I also recently switched from Android to iOS. I also got a 64gb Space Grey iPhone 6. I like it, though I could be happy with either iPhone or flagship Androids. It is now very clear to me that the gap of differences between the two is getting smaller and smaller.

Yeah iOS 8 has taken much of what I love of Android and put it imo in a prettier and more usable package.

Love that sharing is greatly improved and I love I'm not stuck on the default keyboard.

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
After the iPhone 5 and IOS7, I had sworn off Apple "forever". Fast forward past some truly mind boggling experiences involving both Android and Blackberry and... I am now 100% Apple, with MacBook Air, IPad Air, ITouch 5th gen and my ridiculously ?ber fantastico iPhone 6, space gray, 128 GB. Couldn't be happier.
It's like Apple finally built a phone that can party like an Android but without the hangover.
Freakishly awesome.

What an excellent quote! LOL!

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
For the people that know me, I was the guy that defended Android here many times (and the Nexus 4)

When I saw the announcement of the 4.7" iPhone I knew I would get it...

Long story short I got a brand spanking new iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey 2 days ago and I am in love!

Camera is amazing, touchID IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

The screen is amazing and the continuity stuff is magical with my 13" rMBP and of course with iOS 8 opened up in many different ways I am using the Fleksy keyboard and a few widgets in the NC.

IPHONES FOR THE WIN!!!!!!

You didn't want the 6 plus?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey you. I think I've seen you on multiple other MN forums.

We've got the same phone. It's a pretty nice device huh?

I use Swype myself. Been loving that keyboard for years before I got my first iPhone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For the people that know me, I was the guy that defended Android here many times (and the Nexus 4)

When I saw the announcement of the 4.7" iPhone I knew I would get it...

Long story short I got a brand spanking new iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey 2 days ago and I am in love!

Camera is amazing, touchID IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

The screen is amazing and the continuity stuff is magical with my 13" rMBP and of course with iOS 8 opened up in many different ways I am using the Fleksy keyboard and a few widgets in the NC.

IPHONES FOR THE WIN!!!!!!

Congratulations, and it's good to know that you are enjoying your new iPhone. As you already know, if you need any assistance, just let us know.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
It's definitely a weird feeling changes teams after years. I just got an email from Google Play, and thought, i might as well unsubscribe from these emails, I simply don't need them anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
You didn't want the 6 plus?

I did however this was an early Christmas present from my dad and when we went to the store he said the 64GB 6+ is too expensive( we buy all phones off contract for me, since I have a fairly nice prepaid plan)

But hey! I have absolutely no reason to complain. I'm super happy with the normal 6.

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey you. I think I've seen you on multiple other MN forums.

We've got the same phone. It's a pretty nice device huh?

I use Swype myself. Been loving that keyboard for years before I got my first iPhone.

I've seen you over on Mac Rumours as well:)

Honestly once you use Fleksy you can't go back. Not even kidding.. I loved that keyboard on android and love it on iOS.

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
It's definitely a weird feeling changes teams after years. I just got an email from Google Play, and thought, i might as well unsubscribe from these emails, I simply don't need them anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah for sure. Although I do still use my Nexus sometimes so I'm not gonna unsubscribe to them just yet.

And the only reason I even use the Nexus is to try launchers and to play a game whose data I can't transfer to my iPhone LOL!

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I did however this was an early Christmas present from my dad and when we went to the store he said the 64GB 6+ is too expensive( we buy all phones off contract for me, since I have a fairly nice prepaid plan)

But hey! I have absolutely no reason to complain. I'm super happy with the normal 6.

That's great!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW