iPhone 6 lifeproof case

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Right now, the only case Lifeproof has for the iPhone 6 is the Fr?. I don't have that one as I'm waiting on the n??d. They are saying that one doesn't come out until sometime in 2015.
I know some people that had Lifeproof on their 5/5S and liked it.

b0n3s

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I've had one for a week now and really enjoy it! I've had one for the iPhone 4 and 5 and they have improved with each one! No audio issues so far when talking on the phone

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I've got a fre for my 6 as well, I've had a lifeproof on my 4,5 and 5s also I think this version is by far the best so far!

techygal

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
I love the one for my 5! They have new ones that don't have the plastic screen over it, which is so awesome because it wouldn't give the same clear effect.

jono119

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I've had one for a week now and really enjoy it! I've had one for the iPhone 4 and 5 and they have improved with each one! No audio issues so far when talking on the phone

When i had the the fre and nuud case for my 5 and 5s people had trouble hearing me and sometimes i had trouble hearing them... has that been resolved with the iphone 6 fre case?

b0n3s

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
The screen protector sits flat on the screen you know it's there but I find it easy to live with. I haven't had any complaints with people hearing on the other end in a phone call.

jason_mabry

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I can't wait to get my white Lifeproof fre case for my iPhone 6. I had the red fre for my 5 and loved it so hopefully the 6 version will be amazing.

anon(19759)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
My daughter has the fre on her 5c and I hate it. She always sounds muffled, volume from the speaker is terrible and the little port flap has weakened to the point that it's not waterproof any longer. About 6 months old. Hate it. The built-n screen protector is so distracting, I feel like it's one of those wicked dirty keyboard covers they use at midas. It seems thick and it really detracts from the display.

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I had to do a warranty replacement with the first fre for the 6 because the screen protector bubbled worse than an Otter Box Defender. The replacement is alright, yet I find the screen protector difficult to deal with. I would wait for the nuud series to be released.

BD15

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm a case junkie...it's terrible. I have to say though after using LP cases for my 4 and 5 (and finding issues with each) that the 6 case is pretty stellar in comparison...easily the best version to date. I'm glad they kept it thin so there's not much extra bulk. I can appreciate the dual texture (rubberized on the front and gritty on the back) I had a minor issue with the ringer/silent button not being completely in position, but it was fixed by re-seating the little grey piece housed behind the rubber button.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
So I've had some terrible luck with cases for the iPhone 6 (either they break or I'm just not a fan). Finally bit the bullet and got a Lifeproof Fre today. I have to admit - I should've just bought this from the start. The screen protector is very flush (especially when compared to previous versions), the build quality is great and the Touch ID has worked flawlessly. I was contemplating holding out for the N??d because I like being able to touch on the real screen but no screen protector makes me nervous. Highly recommend the Fre!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks man

Sorry for the delay! Wasn't around for the holidays and just check iMore today. Pictures are coming in my next post.

Had a couple little mishaps last night. Dropped my phone in the elevator at our hotel last night and it got splashed with champagne at midnight - survived both just fine!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711