Storage space issues
I have a storage space problem, well according to my device I have storage space but when I try to sync music and videos with iTunes it says I haven't got any space. I've tried taking off all my videos as they take up the most space and still no luck. I've checked standalone apps which I download videos too and there's nothing in them.
The only thing I can think of is wipe my iPhone and start again but I really don't want to.
- 12-19-2014, 04:06 PM #2
Re: Storage space issues
What storage capacity phone do you have? How much music is on it? Photos? Messages? Everything adds up. You can upload photos and videos to cloud based apps like Box, Dropbox and OneDrive. Then delete from your phone. Delete music you don't really need. Delete emails you don't need, especially if they have photos and videos. When you go to Settings >General >Usage, what apps are taking the most space? Can you delete cache in any apps? Ones like Facebook you have to delete, then reinstall to delete the cache. No need to wipe. Just manage storage better.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- By doitlarge in forum iPhone 6Replies: 10Last Post: 12-19-2014, 11:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2014, 10:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2014, 10:38 AM
- By Pete Sake in forum iPhone 6Replies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2014, 08:17 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2014, 01:12 AM