got the iphone 6 plus

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm still grappling with the size of the Plus. I like it though. I think the main reason keeping me on it is the battery life. I can't imagine going back to a scenario where I'm forced to charge in the middle of a day, or toward the end of the day when I'm still out doing things. Or on vacation, when you get off charger early and head out for the day, and sometimes don't get back to the hotel till late at night. I feel like the Plus could definitely handle that scenario, whereas the 6 definitely could not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 6 can handle that plus some

Sent from my iPhone 6 128GB SG using Tapatalk

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Mine did 2 days once :) and that was with heavy usage

How do you manage that? Toggling of services when your aren't using then?

My heaviest case scenario would be on a family vacation day, out and off charger for about 15 hours at the most. Maybe in some low signal areas, taking and viewing neck lots of photos and video.

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
How do you manage that? Toggling of services when your aren't using then?

My heaviest case scenario would be on a family vacation day, out and off charger for about 15 hours at the most. Maybe in some low signal areas, taking and viewing neck lots of photos and video.

Yes I dont have Bluetooth on except for when I'm in my car. Don't use location services and brightness is at the lowest setting possible at all times.

I had 14-15 hr screen on time. Played a few games and such.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
My settings:

Bluetooth on at all times, brightness at 50-60%, mix of LTE and WiFi all day, using mostly iMore, CNet, and Safari to read news, along with some mixed social networks during the day and occasional texting. Get through the day no problem every day :)

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Cool. I've got a feeling I might be returning the 6 and going back to the Plus. There's too much I miss about it.

Best of luck. The more I use the plus the more truly enjoy it. Works great for everything I could want.

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Best of luck. The more I use the plus the more truly enjoy it. Works great for everything I could want.

Ultimately I decided as an everyday device, the regular 6 is my weapon of choice. Stealthier. ;)

I haven't ruled out moving to a 6S Plus or 7 Plus in the future if they do a little bezel cutting and redesigning.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Ultimately I decided as an everyday device, the regular 6 is my weapon of choice. Stealthier. ;)

I haven't ruled out moving to a 6S Plus or 7 Plus in the future if they do a little bezel cutting and redesigning.

I am definitely considering a 6S+ in the future as well, even if they don't slim the bezels. I think I'd like to try a big screen :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2