Does anyone Wish the iPhone had a Back Button?

richv77

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
The one thing that nags me about the iPhone (and I have owned most models) is there is no back button as there is with Android and Windows phones.
I hate pressing the home button 100 times per day. BTW, for how many clicks (presses) is the home button designed to handle?

Does anyone else feel there should be a "back" button?

-Rich

P.S. I hope Tim Cook and Jony Ive read this post. :)

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Oddly enough I don't miss the back button like a lot of Android users do. I don't really think about it. I would think that I would reach for it but I don't.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I hated the back button on my Wife's old LG. I guess it's what we're accustomed to. I don't need it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't miss it. I like being able to swipe the screen to go back in my most used apps, and when auxo comes out in Cydia, I won't need the home button anymore.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
When I first switched from Android to iPhone I was always looking for the back button, but now I'm just used to the way iOS swipes so my answer would be no.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I frequently hit the back button accidentally with my palm or fingers on my Galaxy S III. I did find is useful, but I'm also happy to be rid of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Heck, on many occasions, you can simply swipe to a previous screen so no, I personally do not wish the iPhone had a back button.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711