Vibration patterns

anon(4782771)

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Whenever I receive a text message I have it alerting me with 2 quick buzzes, but I've found since I got the phone in Sept that when my emails come in and the screen is locked, it will vibrate as if it was a text message even though I have it set to one buzz. Does anyone else have this issue?

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Whenever I receive a text message I have it alerting me with 2 quick buzzes, but I've found since I got the phone in Sept that when my emails come in and the screen is locked, it will vibrate as if it was a text message even though I have it set to one buzz. Does anyone else have this issue?

They are probably set to default. Just go into settings/sounds the click on messages or emails (which every you want to change) then scroll up to the top click on vibration

Sent from my Gold iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4782771)

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I did that and the vibration settings are correct. It's just when my phone is locked and I get an incoming text it vibrates correctly (staccato), but when I get emails instead of the "quick" vibrate setting, it vibrates as staccato.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried with a custom vibration?.. The only time I have experienced what you are is when my second alert comes in for my messages

Sent from my Gold iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro