Hello everyone, new to the forum and new to iPhone. Just got my first iPhone last week and feel more hipsterish already! Anyway, I've got a question about the WiFi. Is there anyway on the iPhone 6 or even a third party application to automatically connect and disconnect to certain WiFi places so it's not constantly searching? I would love for it to connect automatically at once I'm at home, at my mothers and work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
- 12-10-2014, 06:58 AM #2
- 12-11-2014, 06:35 AM #4
I am sure the Wi-Fi continually runs in the background if you have it turned on. I have mine on all the time and have had no problems. Once your out of range of your connected Wi-Fi is uses almost NO battery power. If you are going to be away from your connected Wi-Fi source for a long time like a few days, weeks or what ever by all means turn it off. If not just leave it on and don't worry about it.
- 12-12-2014, 04:39 PM #5
- 12-12-2014, 07:05 PM #6
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
- 12-15-2014, 08:00 AM #7
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2014, 10:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2014, 09:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2014, 05:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2014, 09:32 PM
- By DSchwarz89 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2014, 09:06 PM