iPhone 6S

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I know everyone's gonna think I'm crazy but I don't think the s model is coming this year. I think they are just going to go 7 and 7+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I know everyone's gonna think I'm crazy but I don't think the s model is coming this year.

I don't think you're crazy.... Because there won't ever be another iPhone model this year

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Why is that?

Sent from my iPhone 6

Too be honest with you it's just a gut feeling. I can't picture them doing an s model plus and regular 6. Only way I could see them doing an s release is if they kept the 6+ like it is and just redone the 6 then released the 7+ the following October 2016

shadynakhle

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I think they would keep the same design and display like they did in the previous "S" models before and only update the processor to a tri-core A9 and increase the RAM to 2gb since the A8X chip found in the ipad air 2 is tri-core and has 2gb of RAM and maybe update the camera and ofcourse it should come with IOS 9. To be honest, it sounds weird saying iPhone 6 Plus "S".

Last edited:

ig33k

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I think they would keep the same design and display like they did in the previous "S" models before and only update the processor to a tri-core A9 and increase the RAM to 2gb since the A8X chip found in the ipad air 2 is tri-core and has 2gb of RAM and maybe update the camera and ofcourse it should come with IOS 9. To be honest, it sounds weird saying iPhone 6 Plus "S".

I think it would be called 6s PLUS

Sent from my iPhone 6 PLUS!

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't care what they call it. I'm going big next year. :heart: I've gotten used to B I G.

I was holding the 6+ today and I have to admit I got a bit of phone envy for a minute until I picked up my 6 and started one hand typing again and I felt good about my choice again. I have a note 4 at home that I use for wifi only Netflix and web surfing that's good enough for me

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I was holding the 6+ today and I have to admit I got a bit of phone envy for a minute until I picked up my 6 and started one hand typing again and I felt good about my choice again. I have a note 4 at home that I use for wifi only Netflix and web surfing that's good enough for me

Yah I was terrified when I first held it and I thought I'd made the right choice. But then I got the Note 4 and I've gotten used to ginormous phones. Plus my Lumia 1520 isn't exactly petite.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

wbeard385

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I like the size of the 6. The 6 Plus may be the phone to have right now but the size would be in the way more times than not for me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2