Why aren't my iPhone messages getting sent?

Valle641

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Iphone messages not sending

I have a problem that messages (iMessage working fine) being half sent(reciver only gets 1/2 off the message), being sent but not recived by the reciver, and that old messages comming up when i send a new one. This is happening to 3 android users and i do not notice anything but my freinds have pointed out to me so that why i'm writting this. Thanks in Advance. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Iphone messages not sending

My guess is that the problem lies with your wireless provider. If you haven't already, contact them and ask if they're having SMS-related problems.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Iphone messages not sending

You might try Reset Network Settings. Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If you tried the Reset Network Settings, and that didn't work, you may as well try a hard reset too. Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release. If this does not correct the problem, you will need to either have your carrier look at it or take it to an Apple Store Genius Bar. It could very well be a carrier issue. Is your wifi or cellular signal strong? A weak signal could do that. Anyway, good luck!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2